À procura de textos e pretextos, e dos seus contextos.

10/12/2010

If we don't, remember me.


“My name is Klen, my planet is Jupiter.”
The Holy Mountain (1973)


“Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut.”
Easy Rider (1969)


“You’re smart enough to know that talking won’t save you.”
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)


“Birdie Num Num.”
The Party (1968)


“My name is Axon, my planet is Neptun.”
The Holy Mountain (1973)


“Naughty, naughty, naughty! You filthy old soomka!”
A Clockwork Orange (1971)


“Replicants are like any other machine. They’re either a benefit or a hazard. If they’re a benefit, it’s not my problem.”
Blade Runner (1982)


“Would you know a devil if you saw one?”
The Ninth Gate (1999)


“Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain. … Mark it zero!”
The Big Lebowski (1998)


“My name is Berg, my planet is Uranus.”
The Holy Mountain (1973)


“I would like all at once: to be your wife … and to amuse me like a prostitute.”
La dolce vita (1960)


“From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.”
Taxi Driver (1976)


“Smile! Not too much.”
Les yeux sans visage (1960)


“My friends are toys. I make them. It’s a hobby. I’m a genetic designer.”
Blade Runner (1982)


“I got some bad ideas in my head.”
Taxi Driver (1976)


“Why do you look so sad? Because you speak to me in words and I look at you with feelings.”
Pierrot le fou (1965)


“Poor little girl. All by herself. All shaking like a little frightened animal.”
Repulsion (1965)


“Every gun makes its own tune.”
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)


“I’m here to cooperate with you a hundred percent. A hundred percent. I’ll be just right down the line with ya’. You watch.”
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975)


“Nothing thicker than a knife’s blade separates melancholy from happiness.”
Orlando (1992)



“I think your legs and breasts are very moving.”
Pierrot le fou (1965)


“Bring out The Gimp!”
Pulp Fiction (1994)


“Next subject: Kowalski, Leon.”
Blade Runner (1982)




“It’s better to help people than garden gnomes.”
Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain (2001)


“We have a saying in India. … Yes? … Yes! … Well? … Well what?”
The Party (1968)


“Well, you’re not exactly smiling.”
Repulsion (1965)


“When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk.”
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)


“You invited me. It is not my custom to go where I am not wanted.”
Lost Highway (1997)


“Did you ever think of me? … Only when I was sad.”
Solyaris (1972)



“I thought I’d lived a simple life. But I’ve sinned too much.”
Oldboy (2003)


“Make it three yards, motherfucker, and we’ll have us an automobile race.”
Two-Lane Blacktop (1971)


“Come. It is time to keep your appointment with the Wicker Man.”
The Wicker Man (1973)


“You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.”
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)


“Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.”
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)


“I think we’re just gonna to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that, Ritchie.”
The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)


“You mean more to me than any scientific truth.”
Solyaris (1972)


“What the hell is going on? … I wish I knew.”
Lost Highway (1997)


“Hey, keep chillin’. You know who we are?”
Pulp Fiction (1994)


“I’ll be damned!”
The Ninth Gate (1999)

 
“I wrote a suicide note. … You did? … Yeah, right after I regained conciousness.”
The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)


“It is so quiet out here, it is the quietest place in the world.”
Stalker (1979)


“Dude, I finally got the venue I wanted. I’m performing my dance quintet … you know, my cycle (…), and I’d love it if you came and gave me notes.”
The Big Lebowski (1998)


“Even hell has its heroes, señor.”
The Ninth Gate (1999)


“I’m just sayin’ that it’s fuckin’ dangerous to have a race car in the fuckin’ red. That’s all.”
Pulp Fiction (1994)


“Jesus. I got ‘em all!”
Straw Dogs (1971)


“Sometimes reality is too complex for oral communication. But legend embodies it in a form which enables it to spread all over the world.”
Alphaville, une étrange aventure de Lemmy Caution (1965)


“Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. Whatcha havin’?”
Pulp Fiction (1994)


“What do you do for recreation? … Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.”
The Big Lebowski (1998)


“Well, I don’t think it’s very intelligent to keep an electrical gadget on the edge of the tub. … I tie it to the radiator.”
The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)


“Where the fuck are we going, Alice? … We have to go to the desert, baby.”
Lost Highway (1997)


“That ain’t no Kraut name is it? … He changed it when he became a citizen. Used to be ‘Merkwürdigeliebe’.”
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)


“Whenever we show pity, we empty our souls.”
Solyaris (1972)


“Call me. Dial your number. Go ahead.”
Lost Highway (1997)


“As long as we were in love, we understood each other. There was nothing to understand.”
L’eclisse (1962)

http://iwdrm.tumblr.com/

Sem comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails